Counseling Department Professional and Support Services
- Support Program director in program evaluation and assessment of graduate program objectives and outcomes
- Provide support to program directors in the areas of recruitment and retention which may include:
- Representing program at open houses and off campus recruiting events
- Following up on inquiries and applications, participating in interviews and monitoring enrollment
- Support current students and program through organizing, supporting and scheduling advising, community building, social and academic events
- Schedule and maintain regular office hours
- Develop or administer special projects in areas relevant to progressing the graduate program.
- Represent the program at internal and external meetings, events, organizational meetings and conferences.
- Assist in development of program materials, such as course information, program brochures, supplementary input, social media presence or Web site, as requested by program director.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases as requested
- Attend classes of the instructor whom they are assisting as requested.
- Maintain Program Bulletin Boards
- Manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as student-related work, correspondences (internal and external), or other materials associated with program-related work.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars for program as requested.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material as requested.
- Provide research assistance to faculty members.
- Lead discussion sections, tutorials, or laboratory sections as requested.
- Order or obtain materials needed for classes.
- Teach or substitute for program faculty, as requested.
- Provide instructors with assistance in the use of technology to support coursework if needed.
- Maintain fieldwork materials
*Other duties may be required as identified by Program Director
Fellowship Required Qualifications
Required Qualifications: The graduate fellow should have: Position Requirements: The fellow must be a full time graduate student at Springfield College and be enrolled in the Student Affairs Administration program.
The graduate fellow should have:
The fellow must be a full time graduate student at Springfield College and be enrolled in the Student Affairs Administration program.