Research & Administrative Support
- Detail oriented student will utilize strong writing, organizational, and analytical skills to research independently higher education topics as identified by the Dean for further exploration.
- Student will need to rely on knowledge of commonly used computer programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint, to assist the Dean in preparing tables and data summaries to support projects that the Dean is pursuing in support of her departments and/or school.
- Student will assist Dean in review of Department and/or program content on the college’s webpages to ensure that currency and accuracy of public information is maintained.
- Student will assist Dean in other research or administrative duties as assigned
- Maintain a professional persona and presence in the HPER Dean’s office to occasionally interact with and greet visiting students, faculty, and/or campus visitors.
- Further assist Dean’s Executive Assistant in organizing and maintaining confidential information within the ASPS Dean’s office.
Fellowship Required Qualifications