Undergraduate Admissions & Financial Aid
The Springfield College Undergraduate Admissions Office is responsible for the recruitment and selection of future native and transfer students. Through strategic travel, creative communication, prospective and admitted student on-campus event hosting, and consistent relationship building with sending schools, Springfield College’s admissions staff works towards meeting annual enrollment goals. Additionally, the office provides early college access education to elementary and middle school groups through specialized tours and information sessions. Our Financial Aid Office provides financial aid literacy education and award counseling to prospective and current students and their families. Our Graduate Fellow helps support these goals.
- Support the mission of the Admissions Office to meet enrollment goals and provide early college access education
- Conduct prospective student interviews daily including Saturdays from October to December
- Assist the on-campus event and student volunteer coordinator with the fall open house campus exposition and the accepted student open house campus inclusion fair, accepted student departmental program correspondence and data collection, create and implement student panel trainings for on-campus events
- Assist with support staff administrative tasks
- Participate in two weeks of college-supported travel in each of the fall semesters and on an as needed basis in each of the spring semesters
- Learn the fundamentals of Title IV aid administration via federal online training
- Develop competencies pertaining to financial aid application review and awarding
- Maintain confidentiality around information shared by prospective students while interviewing and in the contents of student application files
- Provide phone coverage for front desk staff when necessary
- Complete any assigned special projects
Fellowship Required Qualifications
Required Qualifications: Position Requirements: Hours per week: Full-time: 20 hours per week including two-weeks of College supported travel.
Hours per week: Full-time: 20 hours per week including two-weeks of College supported travel.