Apply now!

We suggest you apply using the Online Transfer Application to submit your application easily and with no fee. You can choose to use the Common Application if you are applying to multiple schools. If you are having trouble with the application, please reach out to Kate Stano.

*If you’re interested in applying to programs in Human Service please click here to learn more.

Online Transfer Application

Common Application

Print version (pdf)

Student working on laptop

Application Checklist

To apply to Springfield College, submit the following:

Some programs have additional requirements. Contact the Office of Admissions for more information.

Click here for the annual Springfield College security and fire safety report.

Springfield College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis in admission and access to, and employment and treatment in, its programs and activities.