Alumni use of the Wellness Center
We have updated the terms for membership at the Wellness Center and Recreation Complex. As of July 1, 2015, alumni use of the Wellness Center and Recreation complex is as follows:
- Alumni must donate to the College to be eligible.
- $450 is the annual cost for single membership. This includes: fitness equipment/area, basketball courts, racquetball courts, rock wall, day lockers and preferred parking near the complex. Excluded is: using the facility from 4-6 p.m. Monday-Friday, group exercise classes, personal training, and intramurals.
- $120 is the annual membership for pool use only (no donation required, also includes preferred parking).
- Membership registration will be at the campus recreation office from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday-Friday (paperwork, orientation and payment information).
- Day passes for $10 are available for alumni and may be purchased on site. This fee will be waived for alumni during special events such as Reunion Weekend and Homecoming. Simply present your event name tag and drivers license.
For further information or questions contact:
David Hall, Ed.D
Director of Campus Recreation