Day of Recruitment
We encourage you to reach out to people in your community, including family, friends, and colleagues to identify students who you know would be a good fit for Springfield College. On Nov. 13, get ready to “phone home” and pay it forward by referring prospective students to us.
There are three ways for you to share the contact information of potential students with us on Nov. 13.
- You can fill out the form online.
- Call our Famous Faces at (413) 748-5279.
- Visit us in person on the first floor of the Flynn Campus Union at the Day of Recruitment headquarters between the hours of 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
If you have any Admissions-related questions leading up to, or on the day of, please contact the admissions staff directly at (413) 748-3136.
Be part of something special on the Day of Recruitment and support the future of Springfield College. We encourage you to post, tweet, and share about how you supported the Day of Recruitment by using the hashtag #recruitatriangle.
We're excited to share that we'll have "Famous Faces" of Springfield College who will be answering the phones from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. including, but not limited to, the following fabulous recognizable names:
- 10-11 a.m.: Kathy Mangano '86, G'88 and Scott Dranka G'01
- 11 a.m. to noon: Annie Warchol
- Noon - 1 p.m.: Charlie Brock '76, G'80 and Charlie Sullivan '91, G'97
- 12:30-2:30 p.m.: Erin Friedman '99, G'06
- 2-3 p.m.: John Wilcox '67, G'69
- 2-4 p.m.: Roland Holstead
- 4-6 p.m.: Charles Redmond '68, G'71
This Nov. 13, keep your eye on the prize! Be the first to refer a prospective student, following these guidelines, and win the listed prize.
- First two students: Springfield College water bottle and koozie
- First alumnus/a: Springfield College hat and coffee mug
- First call-in: Springfield College knit hat and gloves
- First walk-in: Springfield College blanket
- First online submission: Springfield College knit hat and gloves
This year, all alumni participants will receive a leather Springfield College luggage tag.