Associate Professor of Recreation Management / Program Director of Recreation Management
- Community recreation
- Recreation program evaluation
- Quality of life
- Population of Latin American descent living in the United States
- Introduction to the Global Recreation Industry
- Event Management and Promotions
- Recreation Program Planning in Modern Society
- Introduction to Therapeutic Recreation
- Practicum in Sport Management and Recreation
- Pstross, M., Rodríguez, A., Knopf, R., & Paris, C. (2014). Empowering Latino parents to transform the education of their children. Education and Urban Society. DOI: 10.1177/0013124514541464
- Rodríguez, A., Ramirez, C., Rodriguez, L. (2014). The City of Phoenix Latino Institute: Bridging the gap between community needs and services. Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, 32(2), 62-72.
- Sun, Y.-Y., Rodríguez, A., Wu, J.-H., & Chuang, S.-T. (2013). Why hotel rooms were not full during a hallmark sporting event: The 2009 World Games experience. Tourism Management, 36, 469-479.
- Rodríguez, A. (2013). The Latino assumption: A research note. Leisure Sciences, 35(2), 184-189.