C. Stephen Sheffield
Stephen Sheffield has been a member of the Business Management Department since 2014. His previous management positions in national energy corporations, including Senior Vice President of Operations, afforded him broad experience in multiple facets of a business including strategic planning, budgeting, and mergers and acquisitions.
He is a recovering triathlete and an enthusiastic cook.
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Management Accountant, CMA
- Certified Financial Manager, CFM
- Charted Wealth Manager, CWM
- Beta Gamma Sigma – National honorary Business Society, associated with the AACSB
- SCORE – certified mentor to small business pre- and post-venture
- Financial Management
- Investment Analysis
- Intermediate Accounting
- Business Information Systems
- Business Data Analysis
- Sales and Selling
- Strategic Management