Dennis Gouws is professor of English at Springfield College and director of the Australian Institute of Male Health and Studies. He serves on the executive board of New Male Studies: An International Journal, on the editorial board of The International Journal of Family Research and Policy and on the advisory board of The Foundation for Male Studies.
- British Literature after 1789
- The Victorian Manhood Question
- Postcolonial Literature
- Gouws, D. "A Male-Positive Introduction to the Victorian Manhood Question." New Male Studies: An International Journal. Vol. 2.2, 2013
- Gouws, D. "Orientalism and David Hockney’s Cavafy Etchings: Exploring a Male-Positive Imaginative Geography” in The International Journal of the Arts in Society (Vol. 6.6, 2012)
- Gouws, D. “Boys and Men Reading Shakespeare’s 1 Henry 4: Using Service-Learning Strategies to Accommodate Male Learners and to Disseminate Male-Positive Literacy” in Academic Service-Learning across Disciplines: Models, Outcomes, and Assessment (2012).