- Campus Map
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Mass., 2016
- Master of Arts, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Mass., 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, Hampshire College, Amherst, Mass., 2007
Fadia Nordtveit's research on environmental communication, global youth movements, new media technologies, and social justice led her to found The BGreen Project. This project is explored in her book (Routledge, 2019), Participatory Networks and the Environment: The BGreen Project in the US and Bangladesh. She is working on her new book in the Routledge Sustainability and Business Series called Millennials, Generation Z and the Fair Trade Revolution in the United States. She is also the producer of a multimedia television project called Talking Out of Line.
Certifications and Memberships
- Intercultural Development Inquiry Qualified Administrator
- International Environmental Communication Association
- Association for Business Communication
- Nordtveit, F. (Dec 2022). Millennials, Generation Z and the Fair-Trade Revolution in the United States. Routledge, Oxford, UK.
- Hasan, F. (Jan 2019). Participatory Networks and the Environment: The BGreen Project in the US and Bangladesh. Routledge, Oxford, UK.
- Hasan, F. & K.H. Mahmud (2002). Dubla Dulabhanga: Forced Labour in Fishing Industry. Action Aid, Bangladesh.
- Nordtveit, B. H. & Nordtveit, F. (2020) Digital Frontierism and Big Data in Comparative and International Education Research. Emerald Publishing, UK.
- Hasan, F. (2018). Autoethnography and the Other: Unsettling Power through Utopian Performatives by Tami Spry. Comparative Education Review, Vol. 62(1), pp. 147 – 149.
- Hasan, F. (2013). Fair Trade Practices in Contemporary Bangladeshi Society: Community Development, Cultural Revival and Sustainability through a Participatory Approach, in Jan Servaes, ed., Sustainability, Participation and Culture in Communication, Intellect Books, UK.
Multimedia Production (TV series)
- Nordtveit, F. (2020-present). Talking Out of Line, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion-based Public Access TV Show (12 episodes), Amherst Media Production House.
- Nordtveit, F. (2015-present). BGreen Media Literacy Project, Climate Justice Public Access TV Show (15 episodes), Amherst Media Production House.