An experienced professional in program development, training, counseling and teaching individuals and groups across highly diverse populations and industries, Henry has worked in both private and nonprofit sectors for over 20 years. He has served as a consultant to private industry in automotive and telecommunications, to entrepreneurs in small business operations, to academic institutions in human services curriculum, and to government agencies at the national level completing grant reviews.
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Ethics and Law
- Group Project in Community Development and Change
- Multicultural and Empowerment Counseling
- Coping with Disease and Death HUSB 326 Family Counseling
- Social and Political Issues of Addiction
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- National Board Certification – Human Services (NOHS)
- Medicaid Provider - Targeted Children’s Case Management
- Certification - Advanced Relapse Prevention School - CENAPS Corporation Center for Applied Sciences - 2008
- Certification - Reiki Therapist Level II - 2010
- Recovery Coach Academy (Trainer Cert.) - 2011
- Lifting the Vision in Higher Education - Hispanic-American Alliance; Sarasota, Fla.
- The Dynamics of Humiliation - Doctoral studies presentation; Tampa, Fla.
- Introducing Imagery in the Counseling Relationship among Primary & 2nd Stage Recovery Participants - Florida School of Addictions Studies: University of North Florida, 2007
- Brief Therapies: An Overview for Community Mental Health - Marion-Citrus Mental Health Centers; Ocala, Fla., 1998
- Diversity and Access to Higher Education – Youth Agency Council; Tampa, Fla., 2000
- International Conference on Sound Healing, Santa Fe, N.M., 2006
- Southeastern School of Addictions, University of Georgia - 2000 Exhibitor
- Prevention 2000 Conference, Orlando, Fla., 2000 - 2001 Exhibitor
- Florida School of Addiction Studies , Orlando, Fla. - 2000 Exhibitor