Hilton La Salle III, EdD
- (713) 681-1120
- Doctor of Education, Education Leadership (Higher Education), Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas, 2014
- 2002 Further Studies PhD, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA Educational Leadership and Research (12 hours)
- Master of Arts, Mental Health Counseling, Southern University A & M College, Baton Rouge, La., 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Electronic Engineering Technology, Texas Southern University, Houston 1995
- Group Project in Community Development and Change
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- American Psychological Association
- Psi Beta
- Kappa Alpha Psi
- .African American Males
- Life Span Human Development
- College Readiness
- First-Generation College Students
- Career Counseling
- Jackson, H., LaSalle, H. J., & Bustamante, R., (2013). Hidden curriculum in SAT entrance exam: Leadership implications for building the social and cultural capital of first generation college students. S. Harris & S. Edmonson, (Eds.), Critical social justice issues for school practitioners (pp. 232 - 243).Ypsilanti, Michigan: NCPEA Publications
- LaSalle, H. J., (2012, February). Exploring first-generation college students on-campus relationships - Southwestern Educational Research Association annual conference in New Orleans, La.
- LaSalle, H. J., Joyner, S. A., & Slate, J. R., (2012, February). On-campus relationships of first-generation college students and non-first-generation college students: A comparison. Southwestern Educational Research Association annual conference in New Orleans, La.
- Jackson, H. & LaSalle, H. J., (2012, February); Hidden curriculum in SAT Entrance Exam: Social and Cultural capital value - Southwestern Educational Research Association annual conference in New Orleans, La.