As an adjunct instructor at Springfield College Wilmington my experience covers a wide range of subjects from Research Procedures, Public Speaking, and Critical Thinking, to Strategies in Decision-making and Organizational Negotiations to Ethics and Creative Minds, and Critical Thinking. My experience reflects skills in formulating, developing, and implementing management programs, with 22 years of experience in arbitration, mediation, and identifying and resolving conflict of interest issues for personnel, public affairs, and construction management fields. I am also a full-time independent arbitrator for automotive dispute resolution cases. My community service activities focus on empowering people of color in the fields of governance, diversity, education, and environmental issues. I previously managed the School’s Academic Success Centers, which focused on encouraging independent and sustainable learning.
- Issues in Research
- Group Project III
- Dynamics of Case Management
- Leadership: A Lifelong Journey
- The Organizational Leadership Academy/UCLA’s Anderson Graduate School of Management
- The Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Pepperdine University’s School of Law
- Human Services-Board Certified Practitioner with the Center for Credentialing & Education, Inc.
Community Service/Volunteer Work
- National Center for Dispute Settlement, Arbitrator, 1999 to date
- Strategic Energy, Environmental & Transportation Alternatives, Board member, 2004 to present
- The Professional Group, member, (business networking organization) , 2011 to 2013