Berkshire County ARC Partnership Grant
There are a number of reasons to consider our programs as a Berkshire County ARC employee:
- Receive up to a $5,000 Berkshire County ARC Partner Grant for any online bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Receive up to a $10,000 Berkshire County ARC Partner Grant for any main campus bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) program.
- Earn your degree quickly—saving you time and money.
- Choose the degree focused on impacting lives and communities.
- Earn undergraduate credits from your Berkshire County ARC training.
Berkshire County ARC Partner Grant
Berkshire County ARC employees enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs at Springfield College are eligible to receive a $5,000 or $10,000 partner grant. This grant has been established by Springfield College to support Berkshire County ARC members being educated for leadership in service to others. Students must provide employment information to confirm their eligibility.