Physical Education and Health/Family and Consumer Sciences Careers and Internships
With a Bachelor of Science in Physical Education and Health/Family and Consumer Sciences, students can prepare for a prolific career working in schools teaching students the importance of a healthy bodies and minds. Through our dual certification program, graduates are able to become teachers of both physical education and health/family and consumer sciences for students of all grade levels.
And, our graduates are successful in their career pursuits after graduation.
Below are a few organizations our recent graduates work for, as well as the job titles they hold.
- Advanced Science & Math Academy (MA)
- Medfield High School (MA)
- North Reading High School (MA)
- Pequannock Valley Middle School (NJ)
- Walter Fitzgerald High School (CT)