Incoming Student Forms
Each incoming first-year, transfer, graduate, doctoral student, or visiting scholar must complete the following forms.
- General Information and Requirements
- Health Form
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Meningitis Waiver
- Medical Record Release Form
Incoming Student Forms Translated into Arabic
Incoming Arabic students should use the following translated forms.
Every incoming student-athlete also must complete the following athletic participation forms.
The athletic training program is now using an electronic medical record system for documenting student-athlete injuries and health care.
To complete the medical requirements each student-athlete needs to complete the demographic forms in the system. Your head coach or head athletic trainer will have the password for each team. You have to be on a roster first to access the electronic medical record system. To get on a roster, contact the head coach.
Instructions to Complete Student-athlete Forms
1. Visit springfieldc2.atsusers.com
You must manually type in the Web address and use Internet Explorer on a PC.
2. Use your Springfield College ID number as your athlete ID. You can access your password from your head coach or the head athletic trainer.
4. After logging in, click on Athlete Information on left side of page.
5. Complete the “General” tab information.
6. Complete the “Insurance” tab information.
7. Complete the “Contacts” tab with emergency contact information.
9. Don't use the immunizations tab, your record must go to the Health Center.
Note: If you are a returning student-athlete, your immunization record is already completed.
We are no longer using hard copies of the athletic training forms, except the Football Warning form, which football players can download here and submit directly to their head coach.
Please note that these requirements are separate from the incoming student Health Center requirements, which must be on file with the Health Center.