How to Start a Club or Organization
Interested in starting a new club? Follow these steps to find success!
- Complete a Student Organization Registration Form. Be sure to list an advisor and your executive board members.
- Provide a list of your membership. In order to be recognized as a club or organization, you'll need eight members to sign the registration form.
- Complete the Advisor Agreement Form.
- Provide a general overview of your club's mission and goals.
Once your club or organization has been approved by the Student Government Association (SGA), you can proceed with the next steps.
- Create a constitution for your group. Check out this sample document.
- Complete the Anti-hazing Agreement with your club members.
Contact the Office of Student Activities and Campus Union at (413) 748-3142 or email@example.com. You also can swing by the office, located in the Flynn Campus Union.