Academic Advising Services
- Serving as assigned advisors to students in the Exploratory Studies major (first-years and second-years) and General Studies major (juniors, seniors, and transfers)
- Transfer credit evaluations for incoming students and transfer credit pre-approvals for continuing students—including approvals for study abroad courses
- Producing curriculum sequencing guides, and assisting with processing substitutions and waivers
- Coordinating advising and registration components of Summer and New Student Orientations
- Walk-in/call-in advising services, including students who are changing majors or in academic jeopardy, and faculty and students with questions about general education requirements, degree audits, academic policies, etc.
- Assisting with preparing faculty and students for course advising and registration periods
- First-year student outreach and support