The Springfield College Faculty Senate conducts the business of the faculty. The senate is a representative body of the faculty, which helps the institution grow and thrive, and which works toward a better environment in which to do work.
As the representative body of the Springfield College faculty as a whole, the senate makes recommendations for the College faculty to the administration on college policies as described in the Springfield College Faculty Personal Policy, the Faculty By-laws, the Faculty Handbook, and any other areas agreed upon by the College president, senate president and the senate’s executive committee.
- Organizational Chart - 2015-16
- Faculty Senate Committees 2015-16
- Organizational Chart - 2014-15
- Faculty Senate Calendar 2014-15
- Faculty Senate Roster - 2013-14
- Faculty Senate Committees - 2012-2013
- School Committees 2012-13
For the most up-to-date information regarding faculty senate issues, please go to the academics link in the PrideNET portal.