Athletic Counseling (Graduate) Program Outcomes
Goal 1: Graduates will have a knowledge base in athletic counseling.
- SLO 1: Students will be able to identify, integrate, and evaluate research and information from various sources related to athletic counseling and psychology
- SLO 2: Students will demonstrate technological literacy pertaining to athletic counseling information
Goal 2: Graduates will demonstrate competence in athletic counseling.
- SLO 3: Students will be able to develop and evaluate athletic counseling interventions.
- SLO 4: Students will demonstrate an understanding of and ability to implement counseling skills and performance enhancement skills.
- SLO 5: Students will demonstrate an understanding of and participate in ongoing personal development
Goal 3: Graduates will demonstrate foundational athletic counseling attitudes.
- SLO 6: Students will demonstrate sociocultural and international awareness.
- SLO 7: Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- SLO 8: Students will demonstrate the ability to evaluate, integrate, and apply ethics and values in athletic counseling.