Athletic Training (Graduate) Program Outcomes
Goal 1: Students will understand and be able to apply the scientific method of inquiry.
- SLO 1: Students will demonstrate knowledge of research methods and statistical analysis.
- SLO 2: Students will develop and test a primary research question related to their concentration in athletic training.
Goal 2: Students will develop a strong theoretical and practical expertise, to assist in the application of an evidence-based approach to healthcare within the area of their concentration: Athletic Training Administration, Athletic Training Professional Preparation or Athletic Training Rehabilitation.
- SLO 3: Students will summarize, synthesize, and critically evaluate research in the field of athletic training.
- SLO 4: Students will demonstrate best practice and engage in evidence-based healthcare as applicable to their concentration.
Goal 3: Students will demonstrate leadership within their profession and successfully obtain a position as an Athletic Trainer upon graduation.
- SLO 5: Students will develop and/or update resume and cover letters to prepare for professional career opportunities.
- SLO 6: Students will identify ideal career settings, apply to and obtain positions appropriate to their advanced knowledge in their concentration.