Sport Management Program Outcomes
Goal 1: To provide graduates with a critically-infused education in Humanics and leadership
- SLO 1: Students will demonstrate the Humanics philosophy in leadership and ethical decision-making as it applies to the field of sport management
- SLO 2: Students will be able to analyze contemporary global and cultural issues surrounding sport as it applies to the sport management field
Goal 2: Through engaged learning, prepare students for the sport management profession
- SLO 3: Students will be able to apply contemporary best managerial practices in sport business operations
- SLO 4: Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities in the sport management field.
Goal 3: Provide graduates with communication skills for a variety of settings and audiences
- SLO 5: Students will apply professional written communication skills necessary in the field.
- SLO 6: Students will apply professional oral communication skills necessary in the field.