Credits that meet the following criteria will be reviewed for transfer equivalency.
- The credits are less than 10 years old (seven years for sciences).
- You earned a grade of C- or better in the course.
- We offer a similar course at Springfield College.
- The course was a 100 level course or higher (developmental courses are not eligible)..
- The course was earned at a regionally accredited institution.
For students enrolled at our area community colleges, our general education course equivalency guides provide a clear sense of courses that will transfer to satisfy general education requirements at Springfield College.
Students who have earned an associate's degree within the last ten years from a regionally accredited institution will be eligible to have their general education courses waived.
- Springfield Technical Community College Students
- Holyoke Community College Students
- Asnuntuck Community College Students
Springfield College requirements that can be met with transfer credit include general education requirements, major requirements, and elective requirements.