Credits that meet the following criteria will be reviewed for transfer equivalency.
- The credits are less than 10 years old (seven years for sciences).
- You earned a grade of C- or better in the course.
- We offer a similar course at Springfield College.
- The course was a 100 level course or higher (developmental courses are not eligible)..
- The course was earned at a regionally accredited institution.
For students enrolled at our area community colleges, our general education course equivalency guides provide a clear sense of courses that will transfer to satisfy general education requirements at Springfield College.
Springfield College requirements that can be met with transfer credit include general education requirements, major requirements, and elective requirements.