Springfield College prohibits all forms of gender-based misconduct, which includes sexual violence, sexual harassment, sexual exploitation, stalking, dating violence, and domestic violence.
To learn more about campus policies, resources, reporting options, and more, visit the Title IX website.
How you can Protect our Pride
- Know your comfort level with conversation and talk about sexual behavior. If you find groups or individuals talk about sexual relationships that are not in sync with how you feel, or the type of relationships you want, don't be afraid to state your position.
- Don't joke about sexual assault or any other forms of gender-based misconduct.
- Don't encourage friends to drink or have sex as often or with as many people as possible.
- Be aware of comments and behaviors from others that would indicate they were intent on having sex even if the partner was unwilling.
- Notice if someone is getting ready to have sex with a partner who is incapacitated, and intervene.
- If you hear of an assault occurring, contact Public Safety.
- Learn more about how to help a friend.