Post an Opportunity
The Career Center invites employers to submit job postings for internships, part-time, and full-time positions on our Job Connect system as an effective way to advertise opportunities to our students at no cost.
The Job Connect posting system allows employers to manage all components of the system including the creation of an employer profile with a self created user name and password and the capacity to edit, update, and change any information pertaining to a posting.
How to post on Job Connect
For New Users
- Go to Job Connect and create a new employer account by selecting "Register And Post Job."
- Once you have submitted your registration and job posting, you will receive an email stating that your account has been approved. The email will contain your username and temporary password for your profile. (Temporary password will expire after 24 hours.)
- Log in and create a permanent password by clicking "Account" then click "Password/Preferences." Update your profile as you deem necessary. To post more positions, click "Create Job Posting” on the right side of your homepage, under the shortcuts menu, and complete the form.
For Returning Users
- Go to Job Connect and enter your username and password.
- On your homepage, click "Create Job Posting" on the right side, under the shortcuts menu, and complete the form.
How to post by Email
Please include the following information and send to email@example.com
- Your Company Name, Description, and Website URL
- Contact Person and Contact Information (including employer email [not a generic or human resources email], address, and phone number)
- Job Title and Duties
- Application Instructions
- Qualifications and Majors
- Desired Compensation
- Location Desired Start Date