Brett A. Winston
- (413) 748-5417
Athletic Training and Exercise Science Facilities
Brett A. Winston has been teaching in the athletic training program at Springfield College since 2014. Aside from his traditional teaching role, Winston is clinically active as the athletic trainer for the Springfield College wrestling program. Prior to Springfield College, Winston was an athletic trainer at Presbyterian College in Clinton, S.C. He was responsible for the overall health care of the school's NCAA Division I football and softball programs.
- ATRN 116: Risk Management & Prevention Lab
- ATRN 227/229: Orthopedic Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis I Lecture/Lab
- ATRN 230: Orthopedic Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis II Lab
- ATRN 306: Therapeutic Interventions I Lab
- ATRN 485: Senior Practicum in Athletic Training II
- ATRN 284/5, 384/5, 484: Sophomore-Senior Practicum Experiences
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified Athletic Trainer, Board of Certification, Inc.
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- American Red Cross, Instructor
- National Athletic Trainers Association Member
- Athletic Trainers of Massachusetts Member