- (413) 748-5417
Brett Winston teaches labs in risk management and prevention, therapeutic modalities, and therapeutic exercise. Winston also is clinically active as the athletic trainer for the wrestling team. He currently serves on the Young Professionals Committee for the Athletic Trainers of Massachusetts. Following his undergraduate career at Longwood University, he went on to serve as an intern athletic trainer at Presbyterian College in Clinton, S.C. His responsibilities included the prevention, care, and rehabilitation of injuries and illness for the football and softball team. Winston also has provided care for summer camps up and down the east coast.
- Risk Management and Prevention Lab
- Therapeutic Modalities Lab
- Therapeutic Exercise Lab
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified Athletic Trainer, Board of Certification, Inc.
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- CPR/Automated External Defibrillators for Professional Rescuer & Health Care Providers, American Red Cross
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)
- Virginia Athletic Trainers Association (VATA)
- Athletic Trainers of Massachusetts (ATOM)