How to Register
Registration for RETURNING Campers
- 8:30 a.m. — Walk-A-Bout Camp
- 9 a.m. — Voyager Camp
- 10:00 a.m. — Day Camp
Registration for NEW Campers
March 29 at 9 a.m.: All camps
Registration To Do List
1. Create a household account. Be sure to then add all the members of your household into the account. We recommend, to save time, that you create your household account prior to registration opening. (Returning famililes must create a new account as well—last year's username and password will not work)
2. Select your session(s) for each child you are registering and complete the check out process.
3. Once you have registered, the system will send you a confirmation email. Please double check your confirmation email to ensure you registered your child(ren) for the right sessions.
4. Download the Camp Massasoit Parent Information Packet, as well as the required forms located under the Camp Forms page to complete the registration process.
5. Fill out the required forms and mail them to the office by June 1.
6. Pay any outstanding balances by June 1. You can make payments prior to that date.
Visit our camp pages for our 2019 rates.
- Day Camp (ages 5-12)
- Voyager Camp (ages 11-13)
- Walk-A-Bout Camp (ages 12-14)
- Adventure Camp ages (14-16)
Additional Registration Information
A discount of $25 per camper per multiple sessions is offered for all Camp Massasoit’s Camps. For example, if your child is registered for two sessions, the system will automatically take off $25; for three sessions, $50; and your price will be reduced by $75 if your child is registered for all four sessions. This discount will only be applied if you enroll in multiple sessions at the same time.
- All payments will occur online with a minimum of a 50 percent deposit required at the time of registration.
- All outstanding balances are due NO later than June 1, otherwise, a $75 late fee will be added to each account for all sessions with outstanding balances.
- To make a payment for an outstanding balance, log into your account and click on "My Account."
- Further billing and refund information is available in the Camp Massasoit Parent Information Packet.
In order to be enrolled in any of our camps, your child must be that age on the first day of the session you are requesting. For example, if your child is interested in Voyager, but turns 11 on the second day of the session, s/he is not eligible for that camp. If you are requesting day camp for your child, they must be at least 5 on the first day of the session you wish s/he to be enrolled in. There are no exceptions. If your child does not meet the age eligibility requirement for the session she or he is enrolled in, Camp Massasoit reserves the right to withdraw that camper.
No camper is allowed to split sessions. If you choose to enroll your child in a session but only send she or he to one week of that session, that is allowed, but it will not be prorated.
After you register your child, you will receive a confirmation email. We recommend that you save the email(s )until your child begins the session(s) s/he is registered for. If you accidentally enrolled your child in the wrong session, please see the section below regarding how to withdraw your child from a session.
If your summer plans have changed and you need to switch your child out of their current session and into a different one, a fee of $25 will be assessed. Switching into a different session can only occur if space is still available in the desired session. Please contact the camp office to begin the process; however, written documentation via email will be required.
Withdrawing from a Session
If you need to withdraw your child from a session, please email email@example.com. There is a $50 non-refundable fee for withdrawing from a session. Additionally, if you request to withdraw fewer than two weeks from the start of camp, there is no refund. If applicable, you should receive a refund check within two to three weeks of submitting your drop request. See our refund policy in the Camp Massasoit Parent Information Packet.
If a session is full, you can select the option to place your child on a waitlist. If a slot becomes available, we will contact you via email. Once you have been notified, you will have 24 hours to accept the slot via email. Please note that no waitlist acceptance can be made verbally. If you do not accept it within the 24-hour timeframe, the slot may no longer be available to your child.
Other Important Information
This camp complies with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the local board of health. Massachusetts State Law requires documentation of a medical exam completed within two years of camp attendance. There are no exceptions!
Please feel free to contact the Camp Massasoit staff with any questions at (413) 750-5011.