Our challenge course currently offers more than 30 elements to choose from, and this broad range allows us to custom design the level of difficulty of any adventure.
We draw from you the goals and expectations of your group and develop programs that could focus on communication, trust, problem-solving, or just having fun. Even better, we tailor the course to exceed your expectations.
The East Campus Challenge Course is one of the best of its kind in the entire Northeast. Built in the mid-1980s and approved by the Association for Challenge Course Technology, it is renovated and adapted yearly.
Participants tell us that our excellent facilities and our experienced staff set us high above the other challenge course experiences.
We offer a universally designed course so that individuals of all abilities can participate. The center’s Challenge By Choice philosophy ensures a secure, supportive environment for all participants, making it a great choice for:
- Athletic teams
- School outings focused on character development
- Corporate retreats
- Community gatherings
- Professional development workshops, on or off site
Almost ready to book a program? Here's what to consider.
What type of program are you looking for?
For Challenge Programs
For Adventure Programs
We will customize your adventure based on the activities that you select. You can do one of them or all of them; the possibilities are endless.
How long of a program would you like?
The duration of a program depends on you and the goals you hope to have accomplished. Typically, most groups book between a 3-6 hour program. We can do more or less; that’s the benefit of customized programs.
How many participants would attend?
Staffing needs are based on the number of individuals participating in the program, as well as the type of program you select. For most of our activities, including our low challenge course, we have a 1:15 ratio. For a high-challenge course program, we offer a 1:8 ratio.
Will your program occur during a meal time?
If so, there are a few available options. Cook for yourselves in our industrial kitchen, bring potluck dishes, or have the College’s caterer take care of you.
Already booked? Here's your checklist.
If you can answer yes to all of the items below, then your adventure awaits!
- Submitted your contract, certificate of insurance, and paid your deposit?
- Submitted your program information sheet (if you are participating in a challenge course or customized adventure course)?
- Informed all of your participants of what they should wear? We recommend the following.
- Closed-toed shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Layered clothing during colder months or chillier mornings
- Rain gear if it looks like rain
- Gotten all waivers signed and made sure they are ready to be turned in upon arrival?
- Know how to get to East Campus?