Springfield College has had the same mission since 1885—educating the whole person in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others. Known as our Humanics philosophy and represented by the Luther Gulick triangle, this mission is what drives our students, faculty, staff, and our entire community. Our mission complements our dynamic and inclusive work environment.
The Springfield College Office of Human Resources is committed to supporting the Humanics philosophy through our broad range of human resource services to attract, retain, and develop top-notch dedicated faculty and staff.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a positive and productive work environment.
Your Benefit Package
At Springfield College, we offer competitive and generous benefit options for employees and their families.
- Medical and dental plans
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Covers a portion of your health plan deductible
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care, Dependent Care
- Life and accident insurance plans
- Includes employee and dependent basic life, AD&D, and employee and dependent supplemental term life
- Long-term disability
- Optional voluntary benefits
- Generous paid time off benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan (TIAA)
- Tuition benefits for employees and dependents
- Tuition exchange program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness benefits and programs
- Free use of our state-of-the-art Wellness Center
- Discount on campus and with local businesses