Springfield College has had the same mission since 1885—educating the whole person in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others. Known as our Humanics philosophy and represented by the Luther Gulick triangle, this mission is what drives our students, faculty, staff, and our entire community. Our mission complements our dynamic and inclusive work environment.
The Springfield College Office of Human Resources is committed to supporting the Humanics philosophy through our broad range of human resource services to attract, retain, and develop top-notch dedicated faculty and staff.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a positive and productive work environment.
Your Benefit Package
At Springfield College, we offer competitive and generous benefit options for employees and their families.
- Medical Plans
- HMO, w/ a Health Reimbursement Arrangement, which covers a portion of your annual health plan deductible.
- PPO, w/ a Health Savings Account, which the College will match employee contributions, up to a pre-set monthly maximum.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Includes employee basic life and AD&D, while employee and dependent supplemental life coverage is available
- Long-term disability
- Optional voluntary benefits through AFLAC
- Generous paid time off benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan (TIAA) with generous employer match
- Tuition benefits, both at Springfield College and through our Tuition Exchange partners for dependents.
- No Charge Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- No Charge use of our state-of-the-art Wellness Center
- On-campus discounts through dining and the bookstore
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.