ITS -- VPN information
Most people do not need VPN (Virtual Private Network) to do work remotely. The VPN is primarily for Staff. You must have your supervisor request/approve VPN access before it will work for you. Supervisors can make VPN requests directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using VPN, please disconnect when you are done. If you are using VPN only to retrieve files from your PC on campus, consider uploading your files to Google Drive and then accessing them remotely from there (do not move files containing PII, HIPPA, or PCI data).
For those of you who need to use VPN, here are some instructions:
- VPN for Windows - Client already installed
- VPN for Windows - Client needs to be installed
- VPN for Mac - Client already installed
- VPN for Mac - Client needs to be installed
- Remote Desktop Instructions for PC & Mac