Education (Master's Degree) Careers and Internships
The Springfield College working teachers program is designed to be one of the best residency programs in the nation—one that prepares and supports teachers by nurturing and training them while they are teaching. Cohort teachers will learn today and practice tomorrow, and their success leads to dedicated teaching, student success, and sustained school improvement.
In a survey of our 2014-15 master's degree graduates, 100 percent of those who responded reported being employed.
Here are a few of the places where they worked, as well as some of the job titles they held.
- Springfield Central High School
- John F. Kennedy Middle School
- Kiley Middle School
- Springfield Public Schools
- Chicopee Public Schools
- South Hadley High School
- High School Special Education Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Seventh Grade School Teacher
- Sixth Grade Science and English Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Third Grade Inclusion Teacher