Patient visits are available by appointment Monday through Friday 8:30am to 3 pm. Urgent care problems will be seen immediately without an appointment. To schedule an appointment, call (413) 748-3175.
- Orthopedic Clinic appointments are available by appointment every other week and staffed by an orthopedic physician assistant.
- Nutrition Clinic appointments are available by appointment every other week and staffed by a registered dietitian.
- Physical therapy services are available on campus. A medical prescription by a Health Center provider or off campus provider is required.
- Allergy shots can be administered when a provider is on site (by appointment only).
- Prescriptions can be written at the health center and filled at a local pharmacy. Prescription delivery service is available.
- STI testing, Pap testing, and contraceptive services are available.
- The emergency contraceptive pill is available for purchase by males or females with or without an appointment.
- Phlebotomy services for obtaining blood specimens can be performed on site for processing at a local medical laboratory.
- Intravenous (IV) therapy for outpatient hydration can be performed on site.
- Flu clinics offered annually.
- Flu vaccinations are available for purchase at the Health Center through flu season.
Registration holds have been placed on students who are noncompliant with Springfield College health requirements.