Associate Professor of Exercise Science and Sport Studies / Head Athletic Trainer
- Clinical Human Anatomy Laboratory
- Emergency Medical Response Laboratory
- Health Care Administration
- National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification Certified Athletic Trainer
- American Red Cross CRP/Automated External Defibrillator for the Professional Rescuer Certified Instructor
- American Red Cross Emergency Medical Responder Certified Instructor
- National Athletic Trainers' Association Member, 1998-present
- Springfield College Athletic Department Leadership Team.
- New England Women’s and Men’s Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) Athletic Trainers Committee Chair 2013-16.
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association Medical Assessment Workshop January 2013
- Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association Medical History Forms and the Pre-participation Examination, January 2009
- Assessment and Management of Respiratory Emergencies. EATA 2019
- Football Equipment Removal. Young Professionals Conference 2017
- Endocrine Disorders, EATA 2014