For the safety of all involved and to permit social distancing for the fall semester, the following Printing and Postal Services customer windows and services have been adjusted as follows:
1. Masks are required at all times in the Print Shop and Post Office areas.
2. New traffic patterns: All visitors should utilize the Locklin Hall front entrance to arrive, and should utilize the rear lower-level stairwell to exit. Directional signs will be posted.
3. The student package window has been relocated to the Print Shop customer service window to allow ample space for social distancing. We would appreciate it if visitors to these offices travel alone to reduce congestion in the hallways.
4. The current Post Office window will now serve as the central location for postal services (stamps, mailing of boxes, etc.) as well as for ordering Print Shop services.
5. Each Department will continue to be responsible for picking up their own mail on a regular basis. It would be helpful if areas that are located in close proximity identify a “mail captain(s)” to pick up mail for multiple offices, in order to minimize foot traffic in the Post Office and Print Shop areas.
6. Postal Services will deliver boxes and other large items between 11 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. daily. This allows all vendor deliveries to be received and logged in prior to further delivery to offices. If you need print shop work or packages before 12:00 p.m. you can make arraignments to pick it up yourself at the printing & postal services customer service window.
7. For faculty: If you are asking students to pick up a lab manual or course pack at the Print Shop, please ask students not to come down all at once after class to avoid congestion.
8. For students: Please do not order packages for delivery to the College after November 1st. In the event that packages arrive after you have left for the Thanksgiving Break, you will need to pay the shipping fees from the College to your home address, if you would like us to forward the packages to you.
Thank you for your understanding, as we continue to work to provide the safest possible campus environments for our students, faculty and staff.