CT Nonprofit Alliance Partnership Grant
There are a number of reasons to consider our programs as a CT Nonprofit Alliance employee or Member employee:
- Receive up to a $5,000 CT Nonprofit Alliance Partner Grant for any online bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Receive up to a $10,000 CT Nonprofit Alliance Partner Grant for any main campus bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) program.
- Earn your degree quickly—saving you time and money.
- Choose the degree focused on impacting lives and communities.
- Earn undergraduate credits from your CT Nonprofit Alliance training and work/life experience.
CT Nonprofit Alliance Partner Grant
CT Nonprofit Alliance employees and Member employees enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs at Springfield College are eligible to receive a $5,000 or $10,000 partner grant. This grant has been established by Springfield College to support CT Nonprofit Alliance employees and its Member employees being educated for leadership in service to others. Students must provide employment information to confirm their eligibility.