Department of Business Management Advisory Board
Excellent advisors lead to excellent academics
The Department of Business Management Advisory Board, consisting of 10 to 15 members, provides necessary external perspective regarding strategies, operations, and objectives for the undergraduate and graduate business school programs. The advisory board accomplishes this through the recommendations, community outreach, and counsel they provide.
Advisory Board Members
- Nancy F. Creed, IOM - President - Springfield Regional Chamber
- Joseph A. DeAngelis, PhD - Managing Partner - South Shore Behavioral Partners
- Emily Doucette - IT Recruiter - FIT Staffing, Inc.
- Michael Emmanuel - Sr. Manager III – Customer Care National Accounts - Corporate Internship & Corporate Client Services - Waste Management Strategic Business Solutions - Waste Management
- Joel W. Garrett, ScD - Chief Operating Officer - Triboscience & Engineering, Inc.
- Patricia Guenette - Director of Human Resources and Training - Consolidated Health Plans
- Ryan Jaswell - Pricing Team Manager - Product Management Development Program -Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Ron Lombardi - President & CEO - Prestige Brands, Inc.
- Paul Marchetti - Chief Growth Officer - New Century Health
- Carrie McDonald, PHR - University Relations Manager - Early & Mid-Career Programs & Recruiting - MassMutual Financial Group
- Cheryl M. Scully - Senior VP/Director of Operations and Technology - Florence Bank
- Mark W. Teed, WMS, CRPC - Senior Vice President, Investments - Teed Capital Management of Raymond James
- Steve Windwer, DC, PT - President/CEO - Bay State Physical Therapy