Request a Transcript
Official transcript requests must be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse and will be processed within 3-4 business days. The price per transcript is as follows:
- Certified eTranscript: $9
- Paper transcript (shipped standard USPS mail to domestic address): $11
Additional Processing Options
Beyond our standard processing, Springfield College offers a rush processing option for either transcript orders that need to be expedited. While rush processing does not guarantee same or next business day processing, it will significantly cut down processing time as the order is moved to the top of the queue.
- Standard Processing: Part of initial transcript cost
- Rush Processing: Additional $5 per transcript
Note: Rush processing alone will not expedite the shipping time for paper transcript orders (see USPS Mail Express listings in the Additional Shipping Options for Paper Transcript Orders section below for information regarding expedited shipping).
Additional Shipping Options for Paper Transcript Orders
Paper transcript orders can be shipped USPS Standard Mail, USPS Certified Mail (domestic address only), or USPS Mail Express. USPS Standard Mail does not provide a tracking number for delivery verification nor does it expedite shipping time once an order has been processed. USPS Certified Mail provides a tracking number for delivery verification but does not expedite shipping time once an order has been processed. USPS Mail Express provides a tracking number for delivery verification and a 2-day or better shipping time from the date an order is processed.
- USPS Standard Mail (domestic address): Part of initial paper transcript cost
- USPS Standard Mail (international): Additional $5 per transcript
- USPS Certified Mail (domestic address): Additional $12 per transcript
- USPS Mail Express (domestic address): Additional $39 per transcript
- USPS Mail Express (Canada & Mexico): Additional $59 per transcript
- USPS Mail Express (international outside Canada & Mexico): Additional $75 per transcript
Note: These shipping options alone will not expedite the processing time for paper transcript orders (see Additional Processing Options section above for information regarding rush processing).
While many third parties will not accept unofficial transcripts, we acknowledge that there may still be a need for our current students, former students, and alumni to obtain an unofficial transcript that shows the same academic data minus the College seal and signature of the Registrar.
Current Students / Individuals with PrideNET Access
Current students can print an unofficial transcript in PrideNET following these instructions:
- Login to PrideNET
- Click “My Profile” in the top horizontal toolbar
- Click “My Academic Info” in the left-hand navigation
- Click “View Unofficial Transcript” in the My Unofficial Transcript portlet
- Click the print icon in the top-right corner on the page
- Select the appropriate printer from the drop-down and click “Print"
Alumni & Former Students with No PrideNET Access
Alumni and former students who no longer have access to PrideNet may submit an unofficial transcript request by emailing the Registrar’s Office directly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests must include dates of attendance, the name on file from their previous attendance, their Springfield College ID number (when known), and their date of birth.
All unofficial transcripts will be sent as a PDF attachment in a reply to the email address that initiated the request. Unofficial transcript requests will be processed within 10 business days and there is currently no charge for this service.