Apply to Student Advocates for Wellness
Working with Student Advocates for Wellness is a great opportunity to have a positive impact on the campus and have fun at the same time!
Student Advocates positions are paid with flexible hours. Students must commit to at least one meeting a week. Evening and weekend hours are common.
Interested students should have:
- A passion for health and wellness
- An interest in educating others
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and/or the desire to improve those skills
- An interest in wellness programs and campaigns
- The ability to serve as a role model for the campus community
- Good judicial and academic standing
Applications are currently being accepted and should be completed online:
For questions or more information, contact Christine Johnston, assistant director of alcohol and other drug education and health promotion, at email@example.com or email the Student Advocates for Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.