The hall includes:

  • Double rooms
  • Three full kitchens
  • Main lounge with big screen television, ping pong table, and pool table with a lake view
  • Large green in front of the building
Abbey-Appleton Hall

Abbey Hall was constructed in 1950 and was home to the first female students to live on campus. Years later, an addition called Appleton Hall was made to the building to accommodate a growing female presence on campus. Abbey-Appleton Hall is now a coed residence hall housing 200 upper-class residents in double rooms. The hall is centrally located on campus just a few feet from the Flynn Campus Union and across the street from the Wellness Center and Field House.

The hall offers residents three public kitchens and a main lounge on the garden level that is equipped with a big screen TV, a ping pong table, and a pool table.  Also located in the garden level is a separate study lounge for students who prefer to study outside of their room. 

Capacity: 207

Abbey-Appleton Room Dimensions

Room: Double
Height: 7' 6"
Width: 14'
Length: 19' 6"

Closet
Height: 8'
Width: 8'

Window
Height: 7'
Length: 4'

Room: Single
Height: 8' 6"
Width: 8' 6"
Length: 14' 6"

Closet
Height: 8'
Width: 4'

Window
Height: 5"
Width: 4'