Grants and Sponsored Research (GSR)
The Office of Grants & Sponsored Research (the GSR) is a resource for faculty and staff in regards to external grants, including finding funding opportunities, developing proposals, negotiating and accepting awards, and properly administering a grant.
- Faculty and staff members work with the GSR director regarding grants in areas such as faculty research and professional development, academic and co-curricular programs, and community outreach projects that enhance student learning and student life.
- The GSR helps to ensure that each grant-funded project is well planned, that it furthers the College's educational mission, and that it maintains high standards in representing Springfield College to granting organizations.
- The GSR specializes in public grants from government agencies.
- For projects pursuing funding from private foundations, the GSR coordinates with the Associate Vice President for Development.
- All faculty and staff proposals to external funders require coordination with and review by the GSR.
- The GSR will assist in obtaining College approvals prior to proposal submission.
- All grant applications and letters of intent to apply for a grants are submitted through the GSR.
Contact the GSR
Associate Director of Grants and Sponsored Research
Office of Grants and Sponsored Research
Hickory Hall - Room 104
Cell Phone: 413-326-6574