ITS -- FAQs
How do I reset my PrideNET password?
Navigate to https://pridenet.springfield.edu/ICS/ and click on “Password Management” on the left hand side of the screen under the quick links section.
I need to access my Brightspace courses. Where do I go?
Log into PrideNET and click on the Brightspace icon at the top center of the page.
I'm having issues with my computer. Whom can I contact?
Can I access Springfield College email on my phone or the web?
Access email through your web browser
Log into PrideNET and click on the GMAIL icon at the top.
Some Helpful Links
Set up your Springfield College email on a mobile device
For Apple iOS:
- On the iOS device, open the Mail app.
- Tap on Google.
- Enter your full Springfield College email address and tap Next.
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- Select the information you want added and tap Save.
- Open the App Drawer.
- Tap Settings.
- Go to Accounts > Add account, and then select Google.
- At this point, you may be asked for a password, fingerprint, or pattern.
- You’ve arrived at the Add your account screen, so enter your Springfield College email address and tap Next.
- Then, enter your password and tap Next.
- Select Agree on the Terms of Service page.
- Next you will be redirect to sign in with your PrideNET username and password. (username without the @springfieldcollege.edu)
I need to print. What do I do?
You can use the “Follow me Print” print cloud service by visiting https://papercut.springfield.edu/user? and using your PrideNET credentials to log in. Alternatively, you can visit the Learning Commons and print by using one of the computers in the lab.
I need Microsoft Office. Where can I get a copy?
Microsoft Office 365 is available as long as you are a student, staff or faculty member of Springfield College.
What browsers does ITS support?
Sophos Antivirus Information
Springfield College uses the Sophos Home Commercial Use Edition, which is a FREE version of Sophos Home Premium with Knowledge Base Support.
Sophos Antivirus features include (Note that some features are currently available for Windows only):
- Real-time antivirus
- AI with deep learning
- Advanced ransomware protection
- Banking protection
- Privacy protection
- Identity protection
- Advanced web protection
- Web filtering
- Advanced malware removal
- Remote management
- Knowledge Base support only
- Protection for up to 10 devices