Springfield Public Schools Partnership Grant
There are a number of reasons to consider our programs as a Springfield Public Schools employee:
- Receive up to a $5,000 Springfield Public Schools Partner Grant for any online bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Receive up to a $10,000 Springfield Public Schools Partner Grant for any main campus bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) program.
- Earn your degree quickly—saving you time and money.
- Choose the degree focused on impacting lives and communities.
- Earn undergraduate credits from your Springfield Public Schools training and work/life experience.
Note: Springfield Public Schools employees enrolled in the education department’s graduate Working Teaching Program at Springfield College are not eligible for this grant. However, they are eligible for other grant programs, such as S-Cubed.
Springfield Public Schools Partner Grant
Springfield Public Schools employees enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs at Springfield College are eligible to receive a $5,000 or $10,000 partner grant. This grant has been established by Springfield College to support Springfield Public Schools members being educated for leadership in service to others. Students must provide employment information to confirm their eligibility.