The Consortium Partnership Grant
There are a number of reasons to consider our programs as an employee of The Consortium:
- Receive up to a $5,000 Consortium Partner Grant for any online bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Receive up to a $10,000 Consortium Partner Grant for any main campus bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) program.
- Earn your degree quickly—saving you time and money.
- Choose the degree focused on impacting lives and communities.
- Earn undergraduate credits from your Consortium training, work/life or lived experience.
The Consortium Partner Grant
The Consortium employees enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs at Springfield College are eligible to receive up to a $5,000 or $10,000 partner grant. This grant has been established by Springfield College to support The Consortium members as they pursue their educational goals. Students must provide employment information to confirm their eligibility.