Worcester Public Schools (WPS) Partnership Grant
There are a number of reasons to consider our programs as a Worcester Public Schools employee:
- Receive up to a $5,000 WPS Partner Grant for any online bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Receive up to a $10,000 WPS Partner Grant for any main campus bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) program.
- Earn your degree quickly—saving you time and money.
- Choose the degree focused on impacting lives and communities.
- Earn undergraduate credits from your WPS training and work/life experience.
Worcester Public Schools Partner Grant
WPS employees enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs at Springfield College are eligible to receive up to a $5,000 or $10,000 partner grant. This grant has been established by Springfield College to support WPS members being educated for leadership in service to others. Students must provide employment information to confirm their eligibility.