We believe educational spaces should be safe, accessible, and inclusive to all members of our communities. Please help us ensure our conference maintains these values by following our community norms.
Community norms are a set of agreements informing member behavior and rooted in community values, beliefs, and interests. By establishing these norms, we create an authentic, reciprocal relationship between the individual and the learning environment and broader community.
Our community norms
- Respect the needs of others and yourself.
- Use respectful language at all times.
- When conflict occurs, try to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Exercise empathy with all people.
- Be accountable for your actions and words.
- Give yourself and others permission to make mistakes, learn, and grow.
- Be inquisitive.
- Be thoughtful.
- Be kind to one another.
- Be kind to yourself.