Employees who test positive for COVID-19
- Staff members should notify their supervisor if they test positive for COVID-19.
- Faculty members should notify their department chair if they test positive for COVID-19.
- Employees who test positive for COVID-19 should isolate for five days after their symptoms first appear (the day symptoms start is day zero).
- Employees may return to on-campus work on day six if symptoms have improved and they are fever-free without taking medication to suppress the fever.
- Employees should wear medical-quality masks when on campus for 10 full days after the onset of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Employees with additional questions should contact their supervisor or Human Resources.