The daily operations and flow of the Health Center have been adjusted to improve safety for staff, students and our entire Springfield College community.
Health Center Operation:
- Monday through Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am-12noon (urgent appointments only)
- All visits are by appointment only. Call the Health Center at (413) 748-3175 to schedule an appointment.
- Telephone triage by a health professional
- After-hour on-call staff will be available through Public Safety for urgent medical questions.
Health services that will remain available include:
- Sick visits
- Urgent visits for injuries
- Gynecological services including STI screening
- Influenza Vaccine Clinics
- Services required for external clinical rotations (drug screens, PPD, physical exams)
Health services no longer available due to safety reasons include:
- Nebulizer treatments administered in Health Center: Students with asthma are encouraged to bring an adequate supply of inhalers and have a personal nebulizer available for use in their residential rooms.
- Walk in visits
Students are encouraged to bring basic medical kit supplies:
- Ample supply of facial coverings/masks
- Band aids
- Pepto Bismol/Tums
- Cold/Cough Medicine
- Ice Pack
- Sore Throat Lozenges
- Antibiotic Ointment (Bacitracin or Neosporin)
The safety measures and protocols we have implemented will continue to evolve based on federal and state changes in guidelines.
Springfield College Health Center
Phone: (413) 748-3175
Fax: (413) 748-3444